Dyslexia Sparks is Hull and East Yorkshire’s only registered charity for dyslexia.
- We support dyslexic individuals of all ages fulfil their potential through diagnostic dyslexia assessments, specialist tuition, training and advice.
- Our qualified team of specialised tutors and assessors is passionate about helping individuals with dyslexia and associated Specific Learning Difficulties (SPLDs) to thrive.
- We recognise and celebrate the individual strengths that dyslexic individuals have to offer. Our vision is for a world where dyslexic individuals can flourish #FindYourSpark .
- Our diagnostic dyslexia assessments and specialist tuition for dyslexia are available for individuals of all ages across the Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire region. Contact us to book an appointment.
- We deliver training to schools and organisations in the area, helping them to spot the signs of dyslexia and support dyslexic individuals.
- As a registered charity we provide funding to eligible households in Hull and East Yorkshire to help with the cost of diagnostic dyslexia assessments and specialist tuition.
- We help families of dyslexic individuals through free advice, events and our free monthly parent support group.
- We campaign to raise understanding of and positivity around dyslexia.